We are seeking a proactive, confident, enthusiastic, motivated individual with proven abilities in project management and excellent workflow. The Account Executive—Account Integration works within a team to deliver a client’s scope-of-work. He/she will contribute to the implementation of all projects and includes budget management. The ideal candidate has experience in project management and working with internal teams to bring work from concept to reality on time and on budget. This opportunity is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Account Executive – Core Responsibilities:
- Organize and plan workflow to deliver work in an appropriate timeframe and budget.
- Manage the overall budget for the defined scope of work. This includes estimating, tracking performance and managing monthly billing and reporting.
- Manage workflow within multiple accounts and team structures.
- Develop effective relationships with clients and internal staff members as a key point of contact for workflow (internally and externally).
- Identify areas for account performance improvement and implement accordingly.
- Understand the overall brand strategy & vision for assigned accounts to effectively and efficiently bring it to life through our work.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business from an operational perspective.
A successful Account Executive:
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships, serve as liaison between the client and agency on strategic and execution of projects
- Is self-motivated and establishes priorities to ensure all deadlines are met
- Is strong on details and has a proven record of anticipation and follow-through
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Has 3-5 years of agency or corporate marketing experience
- Has strong project management skills
- Possesses excellent written, verbal, proofreading, and organizational skill.
- Has broad campaign experience, including print, broadcast, digital, social, web and earned media
- Is experienced with project management software systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Personal characteristics: entrepreneurial, genuine, ego-balanced, team-oriented and results-driven, consensus-builder, accountable
BVK is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.