Hello from BVK. Founded in 1984, and located in Milwaukee, we’ve been named one of the top 25 independent ad agencies in the country. And for good reason. We’re driven by our common passion for non-traditional thinking (In fact, our clients increasingly tell us that we look less and less like a traditional ad agency). Our immersive approach delivers deep industry knowledge that activates brand engagement for our clients—both internally and externally. Our culture is insight-driven, collaborative and focused on outcomes. BVK is where boardroom smarts meets disruptive creative thinking. And that leads to category-changing work for brands that create life-changing experiences.
Ideal position for a pro-active, confident, enthusiastic, motivated leader with proven ability to create and maintain organized workflow. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment; has effective project management skills, interpersonal and motivation skills; is detail-oriented to ensure all work is delivered on time and on budget as a lead for project management. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Account Executive requiring the following:
- A desire to delve deep into client’s category and business, and use this understanding to connect strategy with the right tactics to drive business goals
- Can manage cross-functional teams both at the agency and client level
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships, serve as liaison between the client and agency on strategic and execution of projects
- Is self-motivated with the ability to establish priorities to ensure all deadlines are met
- Is confident in challenging team members to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems
- Is strong on details and has a proven record of anticipation and follow-through
- Has the desire to use data to help drive positive business results
- Ensures projects are completed within budget and on schedule
- Expert project manager. Serves as the day-to-day lead for assigned clients with limited supervision; prepares cost estimates
- Maintains client and project files; initiates and manages all project tasks, working with creative, media and other departments
- Reviews and proofreads all creative materials
- Handles day-to-day contact with assigned clients
- Manages billing and resolves issues; develops quarterly financial projections
- May require occasional business travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of agency or corporate marketing experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Expert project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, proofreading, and organizational skill.
- Broad campaign experience, including print, broadcast, digital, social, web and earned media
- Expertise using internet for secondary research activities
- Complex, highly-regulated industry experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package. Casual/fun working environment.
bvk is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.