We are seeking a seasoned, pro-active, confident, enthusiastic, motivated individual with proven abilities in project management to maintain excellent workflow and agency performance. The Account Supervisor—Account Performance manages the delivery of a client’s scope-of-work for his/her assigned clients. He/she will oversee successful implementation of all projects which includes budget leadership (macro and project level). The Account Supervisor—Account Performance excels at project management and working with internal teams to bring work from concept to reality on time and on budget. This position works collaboratively with Account Management team members who are tasked with the overall growth and development of each account.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and plan workflow to deliver work in an appropriate timeframe and budget.
- Manage the overall budget for the defined scope of work. This includes estimating, tracking performance and managing monthly billing and reporting.
- Manage workflow within multiple accounts and team structures.
- Develop effective relationships with clients and internal staff members as the lead point of contact for workflow (internally and externally).
- Identify areas for account performance improvement and implement accordingly.
- Understand the overall brand strategy & vision for assigned accounts to effectively and efficiently bring it to life through our work.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business from an operational perspective.
- Manage a group of direct reports (Senior Account Executives, Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives) focusing on building consistent tools, processes and procedures within BVK, general mentorship and guiding career development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of agency, or similar experience
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Experience with project management software systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal, proofreading, and organizational skills
- Strong detail management and experience managing complex budgets and assignments
- Broad campaign experience, including print, broadcast, online outdoor, direct marketing helpful
bvk is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.