BVK is looking for a passionate public relations and social media professional to execute and support public relations, social media, experiential and influencer marketing programs. This energetic and engaged team member will dig into clients and programs, generate thoughtful and strategic ideas, earn the trust of top-tier journalists and engage with influencers.
While this position will report to the Director of Earned Media, it is expected that the candidate work alongside all earned media team members to execute successful, integrated campaigns.
Candidates should bring 2-3 years of relevant professional and/or intern experience and have command of best practices and trends in public relations and social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to create engaging conversation across multiple earned media channels.
- Write pitches and press releases to secure media placements for clients
- Manage media monitoring and reporting for weekly and monthly client reports
- Work with influencers across all industries, supporting integrated influencer program development
- Execute social media campaigns, inclusive of placing a variety of content formats across platforms and tracking and sharing results
- Track social media results by channel and campaign to assist in the creation of compelling reports
- Engage in daily social media community management, acting as the public voice on behalf of clients and listening and engaging in relevant social discussions
- Participate in social media content creation, developing content and copy that shares brand tenants in engaging, relevant way
- Conduct competitive audits across PR and social channels on behalf of our clients to drive strategic recommendations
- BA / BS
- 2-3 years of public relations and/or social media experience. Relevant internships will be considered.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and time manager with proven ability in social media and public relations
- Strong writer, capable of translating key messaging, brand tenants and tactical information into socially-optimized content and PR materials
- Understanding of native social channel platforms and social media publishing and public relations tracking software
- Experience in managing media and / or consumer events a plus.
bvk is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.