Location: Milwaukee, WI
The Broadcast Media Buyer for BVK is an experienced motivated, detailed, organized individual who can work on a variety of projects at once. Your primary focus is broadcast media buying (traditional and C-TV/OTT), trafficking, analysis and client relations.
A successful Broadcast Media Buyer will:
- Organize and plan workflow to provide outstanding work in an appropriate timeframe
- Manage workflow within multiple accounts and team structures
- Develop effective relationships with clients and internal team members
- Identify online vendors, define success metrics and conduct negotiations
- Track campaign performance and prepare final analysis, working closely with clients
- Manage time and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications or commensurate work experience
- Working knowledge of broadcast media buying tools
- 2-3 years broadcast media buying experience (including CTV/OTT)
- Working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Internet savvy for secondary research activities
- Clear communication and strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written, verbal, proofreading, and organizational skills
- Client service experience
- Knowledge of current trends and innovations in broadcast media
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefit package. Casual, fun and collaborative agency environment.
BVK is an EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.