Location: Milwaukee, WI
BVK is seeking an experienced Multimedia Producer skilled in producing television and radio advertising, web content and photography. The ideal candidate will possess uncompromising creative aesthetics along with the ability to execute integrated multimedia campaigns that are both strategically driven and conceptually compelling. Excellent research, communication and organizational skills are essential along with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven culture. Prior advertising agency experience is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in tourism, healthcare and/or education marketing and production.
- Responsibilities include management of all aspects of production from the establishment of project budgets, to the bidding process and contract negotiations, to the execution and delivery of integrated creative campaigns. Experience on-set and the ability to supervise the post-production process is required. Overnight travel is also required, with trips potentially lasting up to two weeks depending on the project.
- The Multimedia Producer must be deadline driven and possess the ability to multi-task on individual projects, as well as manage multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is essential as this position is responsible for creating and maintaining all project files including purchase
orders and contracts, preliminary and final budgets, schedules and technical /production specs. Active monitoring of actuals
vs. budgeted costs is critical as is collaboration with other departments to successfully manage licensing and third-party rights associated with each element of production.
- The Multimedia Producer should possess the ability to identify and assess project risk and escalate issues with senior management as warranted.
- The Multimedia Producer will foster successful relationships with our clients, internal teams and external production partners while managing expectations, budgets and ensuring creative objectives are not compromised.
- The ideal candidate is a hybrid, possessing the ability to work “high-to-low” seamlessly transitioning from the supervision of big budget productions involving multiple teams executing broadcast, digital and photography simultaneously to the independent management of lower-budget smaller crew photography and/or web-content productions.
- The Multimedia Producer will demonstrate technological
and cultural awareness and enjoy investigating emerging trends and identifying new artists, content providers and creative contributors. As important is the ability to cultivate new relationships with potential creative partners and contribute to the success of BVK’s internal studio production capabilities.
- Beyond a strong interest in our business and the desire to be part of a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment we are seeking someone with a background in production and post-production with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Prior advertising agency experience is preferred. Overnight travel is required.
- The ideal candidate will have an exceptional sense of visual communication and a passion for the things we do including storytelling and integrated brand communications.
- Technological proficiency is required, as is the ability to identify, embrace and implement new technology and produce for emerging platforms.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package. Casual working environment filled with a lot of nice people.
bvk is an EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.