Senior Account Executive, Public Relations & Event Marketing
BVK is looking for an experienced public relations and event marketing manager to oversee and execute media relations and event marketing / experiential activities on behalf of our clients. Our integrated earned media programs focus on large-scale event activations, media relations, crisis communication, editorial content generation and influencer engagement.
It is expected that the candidate work alongside experts in the areas of social media, paid media and creative services to build and maintain successful, integrated campaigns.
Candidates should bring 5+ years of dedicated PR and event experience and have command of best practices and trends in media and influencer landscape, enjoy being creative and understand how to weave client and brand messaging into engaging news and content.
Experience in the industries of travel and tourism, education and/or CPG a huge plus. Additionally, you’ll be tasked with sharing results through a keen ability to show reach and ROI to clients via new and proven measurement tools and techniques. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Communicate directly with clients in a senior account executive role to build relationships, including functioning as day-to-day client contact offering expertise in the areas of PR and event marketing as well as presenting directly to clients.
- Strategize, develop and execute large-scale event, PR and influencer campaigns by leveraging relevant and latest best practices, FTC and legal guidelines and content optimizations.
- Direct the creation of pitch calendars and materials, using brand information and client KPIs to create a results-oriented, timely cadence.
- Track results by channel and media platform and create compelling reports with quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Work alongside agency teams, including creative, account services and paid media and understand how they all work together to deliver results and pay-off on the overall direction of the campaign.
- Proven experience in long- and short-form writing, branded content creation, proactive media pitching and reporting experience is a must.
- BA / BS in Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of substantial public relations and event marketing / experiential experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both industry trends and media landscape movement to inform next steps and generate engaging coverage
- Experience with event planning and / or large-scale activation planning
- Strong writer, capable of translating key messaging, brand tenants and tactical information into editorial content across earned and owned channels
- Proficiency in media monitoring software, including but not limited Cision, Meltwater and Klear.
BVK is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.