BVK seeks a proactive, confident, detailed, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Account Executive with proven abilities to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently between accounts and projects while producing accurate work. The Senior Account Executive partners with the Account Supervisor to manage account(s), proactively addressing any opportunity areas or issues with a solution-oriented mindset.
This position works collaboratively with Account Management team members, who are tasked with the overall growth and development of each account, therefore excellent client and inter-agency relationship building skills are required. This opportunity is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Senior Account Executive – Core Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the overall brand vision and strategy for assigned accounts
- Exhibit a solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow
- Assist with SOW development and manage client level budgets for approved SOWs
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities, keeping the team informed, motivated and on track regardless of the scenario
- Manage day-to-day process on assigned accounts by identifying, communicating and confirming deliverables of all team members and clarifying team roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead all deliverables associated with various programs (Creative, Digital, Social, Production, etc.)
- Assist Account Growth & Performance Team members with the implementation of measurement and research plans to ensure appropriate metrics are in place to allow for proper program analysis
- Meticulously track costs across projects to ensure accurate time reporting, proper fee application, and appropriate resource assignments.
- Approves monthly billing and reporting
- Handles billing resolution issues with clients
- Ensures the financial aspects of the program are managed according to agency procedures
- Responsible for mentoring Assistant Account Executives and Account Executives on project management using templates/tools, timeline development, estimating and billing management
A successful Senior Account Executive will have:
- Strong anticipatory skills, looking beyond the current situation to identify other projects, business matters or opportunities that may be impacted or evident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 4-6 years comparable experience at a business, agency or consultancy
- Ability to project confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Strong interpersonal skills, are collaborative and the ability to build relationships within agency and with clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and sound judgment. Experience with research projects and an ability to synthesize insights based on findings.
- Experience managing demand and expectations to deliver multiple, overlapping projects
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to communicate effectively under high-pressure situations
- Experience with project management software systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
BVK is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.