BVK is looking for an experienced social media buyer to execute paid social media programs.
Candidate will be responsible for developing social media ad campaigns. You will segment target audiences, track ad bids, help conduct A/B tests of ad copy and creative and optimize your campaigns for success. You will regularly present progress and results to department leads as well as translate those results in a thoughtful way for a variety of audiences.
It is expected that the candidate work alongside experts in the areas of paid and digital media, earned media and analytics to build successful, efficient paid social media campaigns. This opportunity is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Coordinate with paid and social media strategists and other internal staff to develop effective social media campaigns
- Review all assets to ensure social media ads are aligned with the strategic approach
- Execute paid social media campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and any other emerging social platforms
- Analyze and monitor ad performance on a daily basis
- Drive performance-based results with allotted budget
- Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns
- Gather weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual paid metrics across social media campaigns and work with paid, social and / or analytics team members to compile reporting metrics and recommend optimizations, as applicable
- 2 – 4 years of experience in paid social media
- Experience analyzing social media metrics
- Experience running paid advertisements on social media
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Detailed, analytical mindset
- Proficient in balancing and adhering to strict budgets
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms
- Advanced skills in MS Office – particularly Word, Excel
bvk is EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability.