The Rise of the Millennials
Much has been written about the Millennials, a demographic 80 million strong, now representing the largest generation in American history. But how much do you really know about them?
How well do you understand their views on marketing, how they use social media, and how good their bull s*** meters really are? Â What factors are essential to them when selecting a college and how do these decisions differ from previous generations? The answers to these questions could be the difference between your school pulling ahead or falling behind.
The Rise of The Millennials is a powerful presentation mixing together an incredible blend of relevant information from leading secondary resources, and exclusive, proprietary information and insights from a nationwide research study done by BVK. Â At the conclusion of this presentation participants will walk away with the knowledge needed to:
- Get into the hearts and minds of Millennials.
- Understand how Millennials use online media channels and the role they play in the college selection process.
- Learn the “best practices” based on a 30-college audit of the “top college websites.”
- Get access to proprietary insights from college prospects and students and potential game-changing ideas that could make your marketing efforts more effective to keep your institution relevant.
- Leave with specific tools to reshape your university’s digital marketing strategy and team.
- Gain a better understanding of first-generation Millennials and their pursuit of higher education.
- Find out how employers view Millennials in the workplace and learn what Millennials are searching for from potential employers.
To find out more about this extremely important demographic click here.