BVK is made up of 230 disciplined, insightful and creative rule-breakers.
Fiercely independent,* and with 5 offices across the country, we are linked by our passion for non-traditional thinking, our love of new technology and our fearless approach to repositioning and reinvigorating challenger brands.
We believe in the power of movements.
In starting crusades. Because successful brands don’t just launch ad campaigns anymore. They stand for something bigger. Bigger than the product or service they sell. We never forget that consumers always have one finger on the fast forward button. So we have to move them in the way they want to be moved. In places that are unexpected. Using messaging and technology they find interesting. Then we need to reward them for their participation, by making sure every brand interaction adds value to their lives. Whether it’s by entertaining them, supporting social causes or creating a community of individuals they want to connect with.
Some other things we believe in:
- We believe in the power of curiosity and surprise.
- We believe in understanding our audience better than they understand themselves.
- We believe in doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- We believe in researching where people are headed, not where they’ve been.
- We believe that in advertising, the word “safe” means the same as “invisible.”
- We believe rules were made to be broken.
- We believe in the refreshing power of honesty.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to give back.
- We believe that no matter how big the challenge is, we can move mountains.